The Best iPhone 11 Casesbehnam
The Best Official Cases
The Apple Clear Plastic, Silicone, and Leather Cases
Of course, if you want to be sure that the case you’re getting will 100% work with your new iPhone, then your first stop should be the Apple Store itself. Apple has a full line of clear plastic, silicone, and leather cases that will fit your new iPhone 11 perfectly. The all have a microfiber lining to protect your phone’s finish and feature drop protection.
Best Clear Cases
Especially if you’ve picked up one of the new colors, you might be hesitant to cover up your brand new iPhone 11. That’s why these clear cases are perfect for adding drop protection (and maybe a bit more), while keeping your new device safe.
- Otterbox Symmetry: This easy to install one-piece case from Otterbox is completely clear, so your color of choice can shine through. It still has Otterbox’s famous drop protection and is compatible with its Amplify glare-free glass protector.
- Lifeproof Slam: This slim case LifeProof has a one-piece look with colored bezels and is designed to protect your iPhone from drops up to 2 meters.
- Lifeproof Nëxt: If you need a little more protection, the Nëxt features a front bezel that will help keep dust and debris away from your iPhone. It also has closed speaker grates and a sealed (but still accessible) bottom port so that you don’t have to worry about gunking up your charging port. And Nëxt offers a variety of colored bezels to choose from (though not all are available at the moment).
Best All-Around Protective Cases
While clear is nice, you know that you need the most rugged protection available for your new iPhone 11. These cases are for you.
- Otterbox Defender: Built like a tank, the Defender is a chunky screenless case that’s rigid and solid. It will protect your iPhone from drops and keep your charging port and mute switch free of debris. The soft microfiber backing will keep the glass back of your iPhone scratch free as well. It also comes with a belt holster that can double as a kickstand.
- Razer Arctech: If you signed up for Apple Arcade when iOS 13 was released, then you might notice that your iPhone is already running hotter than normal. Add a case and that can mean disaster for your phone’s internal hardware. That’s why I’m really interested in testing out the long-term effects of the Razer Arctech line of cases. It comes in three flavors. The Slim has button cutouts. The Pro gives full bumper protection. And the Pro THS adds an embossed Razer logo to the Pro. What they all have in common is a layer of Thermaphene on the back of the case that vents heat via holes in the back of the case. That should keep your phone cool and protected.
Best Leather Case
Nomad Active Rugged Case
Nomad grabbed my attention with their line of water resistant leather Apple accessories. Their Active Rugged case for the iPhone is no exception. Made from specially treated Heinen leather, water beads up on the case and rolls right off. Perfect to go with your water resistant iPhone 11. It also offers 6-ft drop protection and won’t interfere with wireless charging. If you’re looking for something that’s classy and durable, head to the Nomad site right now.